It is the purpose of this study to endeavor to answer these questions:
1. Which subjects cost most per student uni-credit?
2. Which subjects rank low in cost?
3. What is the relation between the size of the school according to average daily attendance and cost?
4. To which subjects is the larger portion of the total number of student hours devoted?
5. Which subjects are getting the largest share of the funds spent for education? Which are getting the least?
6. Are the subjects to which are devoted the largest portions of the total student hours also drawing the largest shares of the school funds?
Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education
Level of Degree
Teacher Education, Educational Leadership & Policy
First Committee Member (Chair)
Everett Hays Fixley
Second Committee Member
Simon Peter Nanninga
Third Committee Member
Jeanne Carolyn Peterson
Welch, Claude M.. "Costs of the Various Subject Fields in the High Schools of Grady County, Oklahoma." (1939). https://digitalrepository.unm.edu/educ_teelp_etds/236