Purpose of Study:
- to investigate the feasibility of such a development in Albuquerque,
- to investigate suitable locations for the development within the city,
- to develop social, cultural, and recreational areas within the development,
- to produce a flexible home for changing families on a rental basis and to provide a pleasant environment for all members of the family as well as all families as a community,
- to produce a self-sufficient community containing high-density, medium-density, and low-density housing areas.
School of Architecture and Planning
First Committee Member (Chair)
Harold Raymond Benson Jr.
Second Committee Member
John James Heimerich
Third Committee Member
George S Wright
Fourth Committee Member
Henry, Donald J.. "Multiple Dwelling Units and Community Master Plan." (1961). https://digitalrepository.unm.edu/arch_etds/54