Everytrial Criminal Defense Resource Book
Everytrial Criminal Defense Resource Book is a versatile resource for handling setbacks in the courtroom. It includes sample motions for unusual in-trial and post-verdict situations, sample jury instructions, and suggested arguments to preserve issues for appeal.
This ready resource explores many issues and offers expert advice for:
- When clients fail to come to court
- Prosecutorial misconduct
- Witnesses who refuse to testify
- When a judge is biased or holds you in contempt
- When a juror is not forthcoming during voir dire
- When evidence is presented that you do not want the jury to see or hear
The text discusses difficult co-defendants and attorney conflicts and misconduct. It includes citations to appropriate cases and rules of evidence, procedure, and ethics.
Clark Boardman Callaghan
Criminal procedure, Trial practice
Bergman, Barbara E. and Nancy Hollander. "Everytrial Criminal Defense Resource Book." (1994). http://digitalrepository.unm.edu/law_facbookdisplay/149